Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It actually happened!!!

Not as much as we were hoping for...but it snowed! We couldn't contain ourselves and our yearning for a good ol' fashioned winter. These pictures were taken at 7:30 in the morning:) The second most thing we miss about Utah is the snow...so it reminded us of being back "home." Sometimes it feels as if we are only on an extended vacation, like acting in a play on a stage somewhere; as if sooner or later it won't be reality anymore.

While we were shopping at Target earlier today, Caleb said that we were going to fly on an airplane to get home. I said, "Oh! The airplane is going to pick us up here and take us right down the street to our house? How fun!" To which he responded, "No, we're in North Carolina, and the airplane is going to take us home to Utah." I guess you can never quite uproot your roots.




1 comment:

Maxine said...

Great idea Caleb!!! If your thinking works out, I'll be happy to pick you up at the airport!! (It would be even closer, if your Target would fly you to my Target)
Meanwhile, I've got plenty of snow I could send you if you didn't get enough!