Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching Up

We are finally settling in! North Carolina is beautiful! We have a contract on a house that we feel really good about. YEA!! We are hoping to close somewhere in the end of July, and then start working on some of the projects (ie. popcorn ceiling, pink tiled kitchen countertops and floors, old carpet, etc...) before we actually move in. We'll be here in our apartment until the 25th of August, so hopefully that gives us enough time to finish what we are planning:) I'll post pictures of the house when I can, and then we can see the before and after!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Larin! I'm so excited to have received your blog address from Robin! Hooray!! I'm glad to hear you've found a house...and I'm so glad we will be able to stay in touch! I'm going to add you to my blog, if you don't mind. ours is aznars.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!
Michelle
p.s. you'll be glad to know I only have two weeks left of being a working mom! Ü